Templeton-Vest is always looking for highly qualified individuals to join our growing team. Our company offers excellent opportunities for growth and self-development. We value our employees as our greatest asset and work to build each employee a long-term career path with Templeton-Vest, not simply a job.
Our corporate beliefs are reflected in the benefits package provided to our employees:
- Bi-Weekly Payroll with Direct Deposit Option
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Short Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Retirement Plan with matching contributions (Simple IRA)
- Training and Certification
Feel like a good fit for our team? Please email your resume to our Human Resources department.
Fire Alarm/Security Service Technician
We are seeking a FIRE ALARM/SECURITY SERVICE TECHNICIAN to join our team! You will install and repair alarm wiring and equipment.
- Install and program new alarm and security systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with alarms and security systems
- Identify risk to customers and provide effective solutions
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance on alarm systems
- Monitor inventory of service parts
- Previous experience in security installation, maintenance, or other related fields
- Familiarity with hand and power tools
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail